Texas and Houston Plant Explosions Lawyer
Cause and Effect of Plant Explosions
Although rare, when plant explosions occur, they are devastating and often result in significant loss of life. The 2005 Texas City Refinery explosion is a recent and awful reminder of the dangers posed by a plant explosion. Plant explosions often occur due to the failure of management in following or enforcing safety guidelines, the aging or poor maintenance of equipment, and placing company profits over people's safety.
Plant explosions occur when chemicals or a chemical reaction creates significant quantities of gas, which leads to heat build-up followed by a reaction or release of energy - an explosion. Plant explosions occur in the following industries:
- Maritime Oil and Gas Rigs/Platforms
- Land Oil and Gas Rigs/Platforms
- Chemical Plants
- Nuclear Plants
- Coal Plants
- Natural Gas Plants
- Power Plants
- Manufacturing Plants
- Processing Plants
- Self-powered Industrial and Commercial sites
- Maritime Vessels
Plant Explosions can lead to the following injuries and damage:
- Lung damage due to inhalation of gases, chemicals, and smoke
- Falls resulting from the blast
- Loss of hearing
- Exposure to toxic chemicals
- Latent diseases or illnesses caused from exposure to toxic chemicals
- Property damage
Plant Explosion Litigation
Plant Exposure Litigation requires knowledge. First, identifying the responsible party requires looking at who has the duty of care for the safe operation of the plant and safety of people. The next step is identifying the cause of the plant explosion - how the responsible party breached its duty of care. This process involves extensive document research and the use of qualified experts.
Contact Gilde Law Firm ∙ Plant Explosion Lawyer ∙ 877-309-4613
At Gilde Law Firm, we represent clients in Houston, Dallas/Fort Worth and San Antonio and throughout Texas and the United States who have been injured in motor vehicle accidents.
We Believe | We Fight | We Win
- We Believe: If you have been hurt or lost a loved one or a family member in an industrial accident, you need someone to hear your story and believe in your case.
- We Fight: Our founding attorney, Brad Gilde, has the background and experience handling adversarial litigation. We will fight for your compensation.
- We Win: We will work to obtain full and fair compensation for the lost wages, medical bills, and pain and suffering you and your family have endured.
Texas and Houston Plant Explosion Attorney
Q: Have you or a loved one been injured as a result of a plant explosion?
A: If you answered YES to this question, don't delay. Call us immediately.
Call 877-309-4613 or send us an e-mail to arrange a free initial consultation with an experienced trial lawyer. For the convenience of our Spanish-speaking clients, we have staff that is fluent in Spanish and available to speak with you. Hablamos Español.