Texas and Houston Industrial Accident Lawyer
Construction Site Injuries and Wrongful Death in Texas
More workplace deaths occur in the United States on construction sites than in any other single workplace environment. The primary causes of construction site deaths include falls, electrocution, and falling objects. Other causes include:
- Defective construction tools
- Defective protective gear
- Inadequate cleaning and maintenance of construction areas
- Scaffold and ladder accidents
- Crane, forklift, and tractor accidents
- Negligent site management and signaling
The Energy Industry: Gas and Oil
Offshore drilling rigs are extremely dangerous, with drownings, crush injuries, and explosions accounting for a significant number of serious injuries and fatalities annually. Refinery explosions can occur in oil refineries, metal refineries, and natural gas processing plants. The burn injuries, toxic exposure, and other injuries can be catastrophic for the victims.
Manufacturing Plant Accidents
Manufacturing plants are environments often plagued by dangerous heavy-duty equipment, hazardous chemicals, inadequate supervision by management, the presence of dangerous chemicals, and co-workers not paying attention; as a result, these plants can be extremely dangerous.
Compensation for Industrial Injuries
If you have suffered serious personal injuries or lost a loved one in an industrial accident, we can help you obtain the compensation you deserve.
Contact Gilde Law Firm ∙ Industrial Accidents Lawyer ∙ 877-309-4613
At Gilde Law Firm, we represent clients in Houston, Dallas/Fort Worth and San Antonio and throughout Texas and the United States who have been injured in motor vehicle accidents.
We Believe | We Fight | We Win
- We Believe: If you have been hurt or lost a loved one or a family member in an industrial accident, you need someone to hear your story and believe in your case.
- We Fight: Our founding attorney, Brad Gilde, has the background and experience handling adversarial litigation. We will fight for your compensation.
- We Win: We will work to obtain full and fair compensation for the lost wages, medical bills, and pain and suffering you and your family have endured.
Texas and Houston Industrial Accident Attorney
Q: Have you or a loved one been injured as a result of an injury caused at an industrial site?
A: If you answered YES to this question, don't delay. Call us immediately.
Call 877-309-4613 or send us an e-mail to arrange a free initial consultation with an experienced trial lawyer. For the convenience of our Spanish-speaking clients, we have staff that is fluent in Spanish and available to speak with you. Hablamos Español.